A new look website is coming soonTuesday, October 31 2023
Our team have been working hard this year to bring a new and improved L4Life website. The website will feature updated information presented in an accessible format. It will also allow us to integrate a fundraising platform directly on the site.
Why the change?
Our current website was launched when we turned 10 years old. We are now approaching 20 years of L4Life and need a new platform that:
- works with our fundraising goals
- is easy to update and implement new design requirements
- allows a review of our current information and how it is presented and accessed
- will still provide news updates, service information, policies and staff profiles and qualifications
What does this mean for you?
- You will be presented with clear, easy to find, information on our services, staff and resources.
- It will be easy to find out how to support Learning for Life and donate over a secure and easy to use donation platform.
What do I have to do?
You don’t have to do anything, we will keep the same website address and when the page goes live, you will be informed so you can check it out.
If you are a current regular donor with us and are registered with Give Now, your regular donations will remain the same and we will continue to process through Give Now, as an additional channel through which to gather funds.
New donors who sign up to donate via our website will have their donations processed and managed through Funraisin (our new site platform)
We are looking forward to presenting this new and improved site to all of the L4Life Village.