Host an AbiliTEA for World Autism Awareness Month 2018Monday, April 2 2018
April is World Autism Awareness Month, and Learning For Life is celebrating with our Autism AbiliTEA campaign. We’re encouraging our supporters to host an AbiliTEA this April to help raise awareness about autism and the work L4Life do.
Hosting an AbiliTEA is simple:
- Organise a morning tea at your work, at home with family and friends, or at your local community gathering.
- We will provide you with a L4Life kit, with information you can put on display to raise awareness. The kit includes:
- An A4 L4Life Autism AbiliTEA poster for the event
- A video link for the AbiliTEA video to share with your guests
- Raffle tickets and prizes information
- Info sheets for your guests to take with them – which includes details on finding out more about L4Life, donating and becoming a regular donor, ordering a reusable coffee mug, and contact info
- Enjoy your delicious tea!
By participating in L4Life’s Autism AbiliTEA campaign, you are building awareness about autism and helping L4Life provide life-changing intensive early intervention programs to children with ASD from families in financial need.
Let us show off your support:
We would love to highlight your support on our website and social media. Take a ‘mug shot’ photo, holding a mug/tea cup. Send the pictures to us, and we’ll feature them! Please feel free to share them on your social media with the hashtags #L4LMugshot, #L4LAutismAbiliTEA2018, #(your organisation’s name) and #LearningForLife.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to host an AbiliTEA, you can make a donation and support our campaign.
If you are interested in becoming a regular donor, please click here.
Find out more about Workplace Giving via Give2Give.
Thank you very much for your support!