Our History & Milestones
In our 15+ years of history, we have made significant gains towards improving the lives of children with ASD and the quality of life for their families. These include:
- Growing our Clinical staff from just five therapists delivering EIBI/ABA therapy programs to three children in 2005 to 35+ therapists delivering these programs (via our Full-Service Model and Consultancy Model) to 30+ children annually in Melbourne and into rural Victoria.
- Raising over $2.3 million in funding that has delivered over 40,000 hours of this EIBI/ABA therapy to children with ASD who would not have received it otherwise.
- Graduating over 70 children from our EIBI/ABA programs, significantly helping them to reach their full potential.
- Improving the quality of life for their families by helping their child, and by providing them with ABA training and emotional support.
- Developing a School Behavioural Support Program that has provided in-school support for over 200 students throughout Melbourne.
- Developing our Inclusion Works Educator Training Program, our model of choice for building educator skills in rural Victoria as well as Melbourne.
- Developing the Secret Agent Society Social Skills program to improve the emotional understanding and social skills for children aged 8-12 years old.
- Delivering services into 35% of Victorian Local Government Areas (cities and shires).
- Collecting assessment test results and sessional data for 40+ children who have graduated from our Full-Service Model and undertaking two outcome studies using that data.
- Establishing a University Placement Program through Deakin, Melbourne and RMIT Universities.
- Training over 200 emerging therapists in ABA therapy delivery.