Kwiz for the Kidz 2023
Another Kwiz has been and gone. And what a Kwiz it was:
- We heard the heartwarming story of Carly and Jayden and the impact Learning for Life has had on Jayden and his family. Thank you Carly.
- We enjoyed the wonderful voice and talent of musical maestro Katie Weston.
- We attempted to Kahoot.it which tested everyone’s technical skills.
- We witnessed the competitive spirit of our village, which made for some great entertainment!
- We fought for some great Auction prizes, including tickets to two of the most hard to get events: The Toyotal AFL Grandfinal and MTC’s opening night of Bloom; as well as some great accommodation offers in Port Fairy and Noosa.
- We were able to select our raffle prizes from Have You Been Paying Attention, Thank God You’re Here and the Front Bar, which were coupled with wonderful hampers from The It Kit and a chocolate subscription from Bean Bar You.
- And, it was all led by the Kwiz Master himself, Tom Gleisner and his partner in crime, Santo Cilauro.
We thank all who attended their continued support of Learning for Life Autism Centre. With the money raised, we will be able to contribute to our hopes and dreams. You can read more about these by downloading our booklet below.
Download our Hopes and Dreams flyer
to find out more about where our fundraising dollars will go.
Learning for Life continues to raise funds to give autistic children from socially and financially vulnerable families and communities fair access to our services.
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR NEXT KWIZ OR FUNDRAISING EVENT
WITH THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS
The AFL Toyota Grand Final