Autism Psychological Support Services
As part of our Autism support services for children in Melbourne, Learning for Life’s psychologist team can conduct standardised assessment, provide psychological support for children and their family members, and may provide additional psychological support for children and their family members who are enrolled in our School Behavioural Support Services.
Children with ASD and their families have multiple needs. These can include the need for psychological support.
As part of our Autism support services for children in Melbourne, Learning for Life’s psychologist team can conduct standardised assessments, including:
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales
- Reynell Developmental Language Scales
- Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability
- Childhood Behaviour Checklist
- Bayleys Scale of Infant and Toddler Development
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence IV
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children V
Our psychologists are also available to provide broader psychological support for these children and their family members.
Note: we do not conduct the assessments that are part of the initial ASD diagnostic process nor do we provide 1:1 counselling services for individuals who are not part of our School Behavioural Support Program.