Autism Psychological Support Services
Children with ASD and their families have multiple needs. These can include the need for psychological support.
As part of our Autism support services for children in Melbourne, L4Life’s psychologist team can conduct standardised assessments. These assessments include the:
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales
- Reynell Developmental Language Scales
- Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability
- Childhood Behaviour Checklist
- Bayleys Scale of Infant and Toddler Development
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence IV
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children V
Our psychologists are also available to provide broader psychological support for these children and their family members.
Note: we do not conduct the assessments that are part of the initial ASD diagnostic process.
For more information, please contact Learning for Life at (03) 9853 4607.